2/08/2007

My CSR Library

Last weekend, I hosted a bunch of Starting Bloc fellows, and they were all extremely interested in seeing "my library."

I do in fact have a small library of carefully-chosen CSR-related books. If you're looking to start reading about the field, perhaps I can save you some research time by listing them here:
  • The Market for Virtue, by David Vogel
  • HBR on Corporate Responsibility
  • Strategic Corporate Social Responsibility, by Werther and Chandler
  • Profits With Principles: by Ira A. Jackson and Jane Nelson
  • Global Business Citizenship, but Donna Wood et. al.
  • Capitalism at the Crossroad, by Stuart Hart
  • The Wal-Mart Effect, by Charles Fishman
  • The Civil Corporation, by Simon Zadek
  • Corporate Social Responsibility, by Kotler and Lee
  • The Triple Bottom Line, by Andrew W. Savitz
  • How to Change the World, by David Bornstein
  • True To Yourself, by Mark Albion
  • WorldChanging: A User's Guide to the 21st Century
  • Business Solutions for the Global Poor, by Rangan et. al.
  • The End of Poverty, by Jeffrey D. Sachs
  • A Corporate Solution to Global Poverty, by Lodge and Wilson
  • Globalization and its Discontents, but Joseph E. Stiglitz
  • Small Giants, by Bo Burlingham
  • Democracy's Edge, by Frances Moore Lappe
Soon, I'll be upgrading my blog/website to a new combined format, and posting some real book reviews - but in the meantime you can see an expanded list that I've posted here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home